Hawaiian islands has been on a mission to produce the world’s most fragrant and flavourful teas since 1995. Our teas are blended, flavored and packaged (by hand) in Hawaii using premium tea and natural flavors. This bundle of 6 boxes perfectly captures the flavors of paradise and is delicious brewed hot or cold! Included in this bundle:
- Passion Fruit Na Pali Black Tea
- Pineapple Waikiki Black Tea
- Mango Maui Black Tea
- Guava Ginseng Green Tea
- Tropical Medley Black Tea
- Coconut Macadamia Rooibos Tea
20 Individual Bags per Box. That’s 120 tropical teabags in total!
- Weight: 1.5 lb
- Width: 10 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Height: 5 in
- Brewing Instructions: Use one tea bag for each cup of water. Bring fresh water to boiling for black and herbal teas. Cooler water temperature (180 degrees Fahrenheit) for green teas. Steep tea bags in hot water for 1-3 minutes, depending on desired taste.
- Notice for California Consumers: WARNING - Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
- About Prop 65: Proposition 65 is a California law that requires a warning on any products that contain quantifiable amounts of over 800 chemicals, many of which are naturally occurring. Some botanicals contain low levels of lead which is often naturally occurring.
- Product Line: Bundle
I can’t say enough good things about this tea! The best flavors around!
I get it almost every month. I really enjoy it as its all natural.and I love that they are herb
I love it as i cannot have caffeine. I enjoy all the flavors
I received my order just last week. My 10 year old granddaughter was here yesterday and wanted to try the Pineapple Waikiki. We added a little local honey and she loved the fragrance and the flavor. It’s a favorite of mine, but so are the others!!
I tried the teas years ago when my grandparents sent some from Hawaii. I’ve been craving some good teas and remembered how much I loved it. So I called the grandparents and got the company’s information. Made my first order and I’m so happy! It’s just how I remembered it! I definitely don’t mind being charged for shipping to Arizona! Next I want to try some of the coffees!
Nice mix of flavors
Great product & deliver as expected!
I purchase a box of Maui Mango flavored black tea on a whim at a Foodland while on vacation on Oahu, and brought it home with me. Once home, I enjoyed the flavors & aroma so much that I instantly regretted not buying ever more boxes. Luckily all flavors are available on their website, AND most importantly, the prices are better than Amazon.com and almost as good as at Foodland.
This tea takes me back to the islands. It smells so wonderful and it takes so amazing. All the tropical flavors are my favorite. Highly recommend this tea. We drink it unsweetened and the flavors just burst out. Best tea in a hot summers day!
Delicious Tropical Teas
Ever since coming to Hawaii with my wife to renew our wedding vows I became acquainted with the Tropical flavors of the island’s teas. And since I’m not able to acquire these teas here in Florida I look forward to ordering from the Hawaiian Islands Tea Company. I expect to be a repeat customer for a very long time.
Amazing taste and fragrance. I think of my visits to the Big Island every time I drink it.
Tropical black teas
Lived in Hawaii and got hooked on all the teas and coffee! Having the delivered to my door in Washington lets me live Aloha always.
Tropical tea collection
I’m planning on going to Hawaii for the first time. I’ve been making iced tea instead of hot tea. All of them are very good. I love the fruity flavors!