Hawaiian islands has been on a mission to produce the world’s most fragrant and flavourful teas since 1995. Our teas are blended, flavored and packaged (by hand) in Hawaii using premium tea and natural flavors. This bundle of 6 boxes perfectly captures the flavors of paradise and is delicious brewed hot or cold! Included in this bundle:
- Passion Fruit Na Pali Black Tea
- Pineapple Waikiki Black Tea
- Mango Maui Black Tea
- Guava Ginseng Green Tea
- Tropical Medley Black Tea
- Coconut Macadamia Rooibos Tea
20 Individual Bags per Box. That’s 120 tropical teabags in total!
- Weight: 1.5 lb
- Width: 10 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Height: 5 in
- Brewing Instructions: Use one tea bag for each cup of water. Bring fresh water to boiling for black and herbal teas. Cooler water temperature (180 degrees Fahrenheit) for green teas. Steep tea bags in hot water for 1-3 minutes, depending on desired taste.
- Notice for California Consumers: WARNING - Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
- About Prop 65: Proposition 65 is a California law that requires a warning on any products that contain quantifiable amounts of over 800 chemicals, many of which are naturally occurring. Some botanicals contain low levels of lead which is often naturally occurring.
- Product Line: Bundle
Great product & deliver as expected!
I purchase a box of Maui Mango flavored black tea on a whim at a Foodland while on vacation on Oahu, and brought it home with me. Once home, I enjoyed the flavors & aroma so much that I instantly regretted not buying ever more boxes. Luckily all flavors are available on their website, AND most importantly, the prices are better than Amazon.com and almost as good as at Foodland.
This tea takes me back to the islands. It smells so wonderful and it takes so amazing. All the tropical flavors are my favorite. Highly recommend this tea. We drink it unsweetened and the flavors just burst out. Best tea in a hot summers day!
Delicious Tropical Teas
Ever since coming to Hawaii with my wife to renew our wedding vows I became acquainted with the Tropical flavors of the island’s teas. And since I’m not able to acquire these teas here in Florida I look forward to ordering from the Hawaiian Islands Tea Company. I expect to be a repeat customer for a very long time.
Amazing taste and fragrance. I think of my visits to the Big Island every time I drink it.
Tropical black teas
Lived in Hawaii and got hooked on all the teas and coffee! Having the delivered to my door in Washington lets me live Aloha always.
Tropical tea collection
I’m planning on going to Hawaii for the first time. I’ve been making iced tea instead of hot tea. All of them are very good. I love the fruity flavors!
Gift for my wife on Mother’s Day. She loves all the flavors and this is a good value selection!
Tropical Tea collection
I love all of your teas. I have been to the state of Hawaii 22 times and will be returning in April 2019 for a medical conference. I first found your teas at the ABC store but when I returned home to Atlanta, I missed your wonderful teas, with the Passion Fruit Napili and Mango Maui being my favorites. Whenever I return to your wonderful state, I always by some of your teas but ran out recently from when I was there last year, I ran out and could not wait 2 more months until I returned. Your teas are the best ever.
Tropical tea collection
Wow. Highly recommend this tea. It is so flavorful and delicious.
Tropical Tea Collection
Great flavors of Hawai’i at a fabulous price!! It’s the Best internet price I’ve come across after buying these in person at the store in Hawai’i — I will be ordering again from this site :) :) :)