Our Coconut Macadamia Tea is a tropical flavored Rooibos that’s offered as a complimentary treat to guests in some of Hawaii’s finest hotels. 100% caffeine free, Rooibos is said to help with nervous tension and digestive issues. It’s made with pure African Rooibos tea leaves, enhanced with all natural coconut and macadamia flavoring for a flavorful and satisfying tropical treat. Rich in antioxidants Aspalathin and Nothofagin and contains several Phenolic Compounds including Flavonols, Flavones, Flavanones and Dihydrochalcones. And? Recent studies indicate that Rooibos tea may improve risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Very low tannin levels allowing for longer steeping times (up to 8 minutes).
- Weight: 0.08 lb
- Width: 3.13 in
- Depth: 3.13 in
- Height: 4.5 in
- Brewing Instructions: Use one tea bag for each cup of water. Bring fresh water to boiling for black and herbal teas. Cooler water temperature (180 degrees Fahrenheit) for green teas. Steep tea bags in hot water for 1-3 minutes, depending on desired taste.
- Ingredients: rooibos, natural flavoring
- Notice for California Consumers: WARNING - Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
- About Prop 65: Proposition 65 is a California law that requires a warning on any products that contain quantifiable amounts of over 800 chemicals, many of which are naturally occurring. Some botanicals contain low levels of lead which is often naturally occurring.
- Product Line: Tea, Herbal Tea
I love this tea real smooth flavor !!! Tastes Great :))
Coconut Macadamia Herbal Tea
I’ve been drinking this tea for 18 years! Love it! Found it by accident while in Hawaii, and instantly fell in love with it. So happy that they ship!
One of my favorite teas, wish it was organic
I love this tea and am glad that it’s natural, but would buy and drink it more often if it was organic. The flavor is simple and delicious. No milk, sugar, lemon needed.
I love all the teas and coffee from my last order. When my mother was alive she enjoyed them to
My wife won't drink anything but Coco Mac! It has more flavor tthan any commercially marketed Tea.
We order several 20 ctn boxes every six months.
My favorite for 10+ years!
As an Earl Grey drinker, I’ve never developed much of a fondness for herbal tea. Hawaiian Islands Coconut Macadamia Herbal Tea is the exception. Honestly, it’s the only herbal tea I like or have purchased more than once. I was lucky enough to find this while staying at the Marriott in Kauai 14 years ago, and it has been a love affair ever since. On chilly evenings, it’s my go-to beverage, and I brew pitchers of sun tea multiple times a week during the summer. The tea is has hint of natural sweetness, which makes it perfect as is. This is a gift to tea drinkers. Don’t hesitate to buy multiple boxes. Simply the best.
Coconut Macadamia Rooibos Tea
This tea is delicious and soothing for all the senses!
Coconut Macadamia Rooibos Tea
Love love love this tea my favorite!! No sugar needed great flavor!
New favorite tea!
I love this tea! We were given some as a gift and enjoyed it so much. The light coconut flavor is very nice, but what’s really impressive is the macadamia that comes through after, which leaves the same feeling in your mouth that comes from eating the actual nut. I had to order more!
The shipping was so fast and everything is great.
Coconut macadamia herbal
Very tasty little cup! Wanted more of a coconut flavor but this has a nice subtle hint of coconut and a great nutty aftertaste.
Coconut Macadamia Herbal
Very good tea!! Has a slight natural sweetness that makes it a treat without added sugar!